Saturday, February 2, 2008

yep still sick

I did finally break down and buy a neti pot, I had really been meaning to get one for years but sunflowerfairy knits convinced me. It's kind of fun, I thought it would be painful and upsetting like when you're learning to swim at the pool and get water up your nose. It's way more gentle than that.

Knittingwise I am working on a top secret project, and doing some finishing work on baby blankets since I am sensing another crop coming along. I haven't done much with the red top down sweater because i really want to measure it/ try it on since I went down two needle sizes. It could be a whole different sweater for all I know!

2 comments:

Nashe' said...

hope ya feelin' better ..I'ts Nashe , i met you at a meet up in New haven ..i drove up from bpt .
c -you at the Yale knitting one Sunday soon...

Nashe' said...

feel better !